Home VIP Home Inspections
For Peace of Mind... 200% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Give Us 10% of Your Trust... and We'll Earn the Other 90%!!!

 
 
 
 
 

Home Page

Peace of Mind... One Home at a Time...
200% Satisfaction Guarantee
FREE Recall Life Time Appliance Check
FREE Home Warranty Provided on Every Inspection
Ask About Our FREE Buyers 30 Day Protection Plan

Call Now Scheduling: 208-772-3145

FREE 120 Piece Tool Kit
With Every Inspection
Ordered On Line
Schedule an Inspection 24/7 by Clicking on the Easy Button Above

We Also Offer A Full Range of Services;

Residential, Commercial, Radon, Mold, Asbestos, Lead, Environmental, Building Permit Research, Termites, Sprinklers, Burglar Alarms, Pools/Spas, Manufactured, HUD/FHA 203k Renovation Consulting,

Rebuilding Neighborhoods... One Home at a Time...

 
Admin Login