Home VIP Home Inspections
For Peace of Mind... 200% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Give Us 10% of Your Trust... and We'll Earn the Other 90%!!!

 
 
 
 
 

About Our Home Inspection Company

We have completed many different types of inspections. Every inch of the property is inspected including all structural, electrical, air conditioning system and plumbing. We will notify the client of any item that is noted. We provide quality color photos with every inspection. You will understand every item by the time we are finished.

For more than a decade our inspectors have provided honest, objective, and thorough inspection reports. From the first contact with us through the inspection delivery and explanation of your report, you will experience the ultimate in professionalism.
My Qualifications

I am a member in good standing of the following Organizations:
ASHI Certified
Inter-NACHI Certified
Washington State Home Inspector License #556
ICBO Certified General Building Inspector
 

 
Admin Login