Home VIP Home Inspections
For Peace of Mind... 200% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Give Us 10% of Your Trust... and We'll Earn the Other 90%!!!

 
 
 
 
 

Home Inspection Client Testimonials

"Excellent customer service, extremely knowledgeable, very patient and thorough."

Victor V.
Escalon, CA
 


"Vince and Dustin, We really appreciate you taking the time to do such a thorough inspection! It is always refreshing to work with such quality and professionalism.  Thank you for taking the time to explain your findings. We look forward to working with you more in the future!" 

The Iveys
Coeur d'Alene, ID
 


"We were very impressed on their professionalism. We learned things on how to take care of the home. Loved the candy and goodies!

Dan P
Hayden, ID
 


 
Admin Login