Home VIP Home Inspections
For Peace of Mind... 200% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Give Us 10% of Your Trust... and We'll Earn the Other 90%!!!

 
 
 
 
 

Inspection Areas

We cover North Idaho

Sandpoint to St Maries

Post Falls to the Silver Valley

and

Eastern Washington Spokane areas

 
Admin Login