Home VIP Home Inspections
For Peace of Mind... 200% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Give Us 10% of Your Trust... and We'll Earn the Other 90%!!!

 
 
 
 
 

Inspection Pricing

The national average fee for a 1500 SF home is $350 - $400

Our fees vary with square footage and age and a few other things, so please call for an up to date fee calculation, as things change...

However, we will always, make every effort to meet or beat anyones fees, (within reason)...

Be sure to ask your inspector on site for a scratch-off card...

Everyone is a winner, from $10 to $300

AND

Don't forget

Our

200% Guarantee

FREE 90 Warranty

FREE Life Time Appliance Recall Chek

Our FREE 30 Day Buyer Protection Plan

AND

There's MORE, CALL today or hit the Easy Button

 
Admin Login