Home VIP Home Inspections
For Peace of Mind... 200% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Give Us 10% of Your Trust... and We'll Earn the Other 90%!!!

 
 
 
 
 

Qualifications

 

WA State Lic HI #556

ACI ASHI Certified Inspector #245072
InterNachi Certified #120213
ICBO Certified General Building Inspector #1014996
FEMA Certified Disaster Inspector
FHA/HUD Certified 203k Home Renovation Consultant #S0736
Over 4000 Inspections
Go with Experience
Since 1997
 
Admin Login