Home VIP Home Inspections
For Peace of Mind... 200% Satisfaction Guaranteed

Give Us 10% of Your Trust... and We'll Earn the Other 90%!!!

 
 
 
 
 

What's Inspected During A Home Inspection

We cover over 500 items and mainly we do three things:

1-List of all of the components, what they are made of and give you the condition they are in. We unfortunately cannot tell you how long they will last but we can get a pretty good idea.

2-A list of the most important items which affect life, health and safety conditions such as gas leaks, venting problems, electrical grounding, etc.

3-A list of items to make the home more comfortable such as more insulation, double pane windows, etc.

We want to make sure all of your questions are answered by the end of the inspection. We are here for you and you can call us anytime, next day, next week, next year...

We want to be your building consultants for life.

 
Admin Login